Unmapped Brewing Co. is seeking an experienced, high-quality human to lead the front-of-house Unmapped crew.
· Embody the Unmapped culture while leading the direction of the taproom experience
· Manage, train, and hire taproom staff
· Ensure a clean and welcoming environment for all guests (yes, this will mean bussing tables and cleaning bathrooms)
· Engage and educate customers by answering any questions they may have
· Proactive management of taproom improvements and plans
· Attend weekly management meetings and monthly staff meetings
· Stay up to date on Market/Industry trends and opportunities
· Help create and maintain the Unmapped brand
· Other duties as assigned (i.e. onboarding, training, inventory management, etc.)
· Previous brewery/craft beer experience required
· Previous management experience in the food/beverage industry
· Passionate about craft beer (willing to obtain Cicerone certification, if not already certified)
· Commitment to ensuring a positive experience for customers
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Team player
· Detail oriented
· Flexible work schedule (must be willing to work nights/weekends)
· Works well under pressure
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
Compensation: Unmapped Brewing Co. offers competitive wages that will be determined by employee experience and discussed on interview.
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Us: Visit www.unmappedbrewing.com to learn more!