Sales & Brand Ambassador: Indeed Brewing Co.
POSITION: SALES & BRAND AMBASSADOR
Indeed Brewing Company seeks a Sales & Brand Ambassador to represent Indeed and sell beer on-premise in its Self-Distribution Twin Cities territory in the areas in and around downtown Minneapolis. This position requires experience working in the beer business with an emphasis on retail sales & brand development. The Sales & Brand Ambassador will be responsible for managing existing accounts, uncovering new business and working alongside the self-distribution team. The Sales & Brand Ambassador reports to the Sales Manager.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
● Market Development: Managing the growth and development of the Indeed brands, building strong and lasting partnerships with On-premise accounts, achieve specified sales goals, maintain high visibility and be engaging in the market (promos, training, incentives).
● Indeed Communication and Deliverables: Knows and communicates pricing, programming, and trends; assisting with delivering monthly deliverables (brand lineup, pricing, trends, etc); identify and execute local partnerships, promotional events and community involvement opportunities (Indeed We Can); Responsible for operating and reporting within Expense and budget guidelines.
● Distributor Knowledge and Relationships: Assisting in building wholesaler partnerships and relationships with the key contacts, developing an understanding of distributor process
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
● 2+ years experience in sales, or customer relations. On & Off Premise Beers Sales experience preferred.
● Must have a high aptitude for learning, be a self-starter, and engaging
● Evening and weekend work availability, and some travel required
● Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
● Ability to lift, load, unload and move beer weighing up to 165 pounds
● Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
● Experience or understanding of 3-Tier System workings
● Basic understanding of Word, Excel, and e-mail
● Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a dynamic public speaking presence is also a plus
● Reliable Vehicle and Insurance, clean driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● Salary: Commensurate with experience
● Health Care Stipend
● Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
● Weekly spending allowance
● Expense reimbursement, including cell-phone, mileage, and travel expenses
● Beer benefits per company policy
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY: Email your cover letter of introduction, why you’d be a good fit at Indeed, required salary with resume to email@example.com with the subject being “SALES BRAND AMBASSADOR” NO PHONE CALLS, NO PERSONAL VISITS
Application to apply is Friday, June 7th