Sales Rep: Sociable Cider Werks
Sociable Cider Werks seeks a Sales Representative to promote the Sociable brand and sell cider through our third party distributed suburban/metro market. This position requires a solid foundation of working in the beer, wine or cider business and knowledge of existing and emerging craft beer and cider trends in Minnesota. Our Sales Representatives are responsible for working with our distribution team in managing and maintaining existing accounts as well as adding and growing new business.
• Grow and develop the Sociable brand
• Build strong and lasting partnerships with key on-premise and off-premise accounts.
• Achieve specified sales goals
• Maintain high visibility at accounts and in the community
• Engage with the market though promotions, trainings and events
• Know and effectively communicate pricing, programs and market trends.
• Deliver monthly deliverables including brand lineup information, pricing sheets, and promotional materials
• Identify and execute local partnerships through promotional events and community involvement opportunities (Sociable Side-by-Side)
• Operate and report within expense and budget guidelines
• Track and optimize time resource allocation
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years experience in sales, or customer relations.
• Knowledge of the metro area suburbs
• Some on-premise sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated self starter
• Resilient, graceful and gently persistent in the face of obstacles
• Capable and engaging conversationalist with strong communication and presentation skills
• Evening and weekend work availability
• Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers.
• Ability to lift, load, unload and move beer weighing up to 165 pounds.
• Ability to work independently, and as part of team.
• Basic understanding of Word, Excel, and e-mail.
• Reliable vehicle and insurance, clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits
• Wage: Commensurate with experience
• 50% Health Care benefits
• 2 weeks paid vacation/holiday/sick days
Instructions: Please submit a resume to Kelsi Moffitt at email@example.com