Twin Cities Brewery Sales Rep: Mankato Brewery
Mankato Brewery is currently looking for a Brewery Sales Representative in Minnesota.
The Brewery Representative works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the assigned distributor territories. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
The ideal candidate will live or be willing to relocate to the Minneapolis/St Paul Southern Metro area (Shakopee, Savage, Burnsville, Eagan).
What You’ll Do:
- Sell our entire Mankato Brewery product portfolio.
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor)
- Identifying major accounts that are not being penetrated with Mankato Brewery products, and develop/execute a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point-of-sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure business is growing within retail segments.
- Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
What We’re Looking For:
- Desire to build a career in sales
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale frequently
What We Provide:
- A compensation package consisting of a base salary plus commission
- Company Car
- Company Credit Card
- Company Computer
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Must be willing to work evening and weekend events
- Extensive travel required
- Current, valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Excellent time-management skills
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Free beer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year