Field Market Manager: Indeed Brewing Co.
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking a highly motivated person to manage our distributor network throughout Minnesota & North Dakota. The Field Market Manager is responsible for managing and holding our distributor partners accountable to mutually agreed upon Volume & Distribution goals. The Field Market Manager will report to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should follow these core values: DO GOOD
● Genuine care for our customers, business partners, and co-workers
● The relentless pursuit of improvement
● Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
● Detail-oriented with strong follow through
● Creative and solution-oriented problem-solving abilities
● Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with finesse
● Passion for the role
● Cultivate and strengthen the critical relationship between Indeed, distributor partners and its retail partners.
● Conduct distributor work-withs on an agreed upon schedule with Sales Manager & Distributor partners.
● Achieve volume and distribution targets in a defined territory and targeted accounts.
● Conduct special events, festivals, beer dinners & retail tastings as needed.
● Develop local sales & marketing programs based upon distributor territory needs with Sales & Marketing Managers
● Maximize product velocity by improving merchandising and brand presence within retail locations.
● Use Lilypad CRM tool to log retail activity and capture market insights that will be relayed back to management via weekly recaps.
● Use VIP data to monitor wholesaler performance and provide insight on sales trends
● Review beer inventory to maintain proper levels based upon our core & seasonal offerings. Work with logistics to coordinate distributor orders
● Monitor and uphold Indeed’s strict quality standards.
● Maintain multiple budgets and adhere to the company’s spending policies.
● Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.).
● Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
● Perform other business related duties as assigned.
● Must be willing to travel frequently as needed
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to)
● 3+ years as a rising star in beverage sales, national accounts or wholesale distribution management
● Must have a strong understanding of distributor workings, national accounts, brand building, talent development, basic computer skills, and pricing dynamics
● Squeaky clean driving record and personal liability vehicle insurance
● Understanding of VIP Sales Reporting and Lilypad Customer Relationship Manager a plus
● Overnights, evening and weekend work availability, and willing to travel a must
● Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal relationship skills
● Great presentation skills
● Ability to complete tasks on time and independently
● Strong desire to grow professionally with the company
● Strong organization and time management
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● Salary: Commensurate with experience
● Health care stipend
● Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
● Expense reimbursement, including cell-phone, mileage, and travel expenses
● Beer benefits per Company policy
TO APPLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY: Email your cover letter of introduction, why you’d be a good fit at Indeed, required salary with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT: FIELD MARKET MANAGER NO PHONE CALLS, NO PERSONAL VISITS