Our Brand Advocate Program consists of a highly selective group of beer enthusiasts offering representative support to our brewery and distribution partners through off-premise samplings, beer festivals, beer dinners and private events.
Our Brand Advocates are highly efficient in selling beer and are extremely knowledgeable in beer styles, history, beer & food pairings, as well as have a great understanding and knowledge of the breweries they are representing.
To guarantee this level of knowledge and quality, we offer monthly training for each of our BA’s including palate development, off-flavor and sensory, food pairing, styles and history, and much more. In addition, we work very closely with our brewery partners to ensure that we are acting as a true extension of their brewery.
If you meet the following criteria, we’d love to buy you a beer and see if you’d be a good fit for the program.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Certified Beer Server (Cicerone Level I) or willing to obtain
- Have a strong passion for beer and ability to speak intelligently about it.
- Weekend availability (Fri-Sun)
- Willing to work at least 4 events each month.
- Reliable transportation and car insurance
- Smartphone with camera
- Industry experience a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter and be sure to include “BA – (list your preferred market)” in the Subject line.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to hear your story. Your cover letter should detail:
– Your enthusiasm for why you are seeking this position
– Tell us about yourself. Why are you a great fit?
– What do you (or don’t you) love about the beer industry?
It doesn’t have to be a novel, just make it meaningful.
Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Cover letters can be in the form of an email.
Cheers, friends. We can’t wait to meet you.
Qualified candidates will be contacted with next steps. All submissions kept strictly confidential.